Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dystopian wars
Mike(saber on the forums, big hairy guy at the club lolTongue) has been going on about this game the last few weeks and should be bringing the rulebook tuesday

www.spartangames.co.uk/games/dystopian-wars

Spartan games also do firestorm armada, which reminds me a lot of battlefleet gothic, and Uncharted seas which i know gareth is interested in. If they use the same core system then i think these could be very good, fun games to play
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

i shall be doing the prussian empire for these, but just a quick note on uncharted seas, they are about to release a whole new set of redone computer sculpted miniatures for it, old ones are still available and valid
Wayland are selling off the current models at a discount to make way for the new releases: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=446
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Justin, you mentioned trying to source a good seascape battlemat for Dystopian Wars - would these be any good: http://terrainmat.com/SeaScape1.1.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-10-2011, 12:11 PM)Stuart Wrote: Justin, you mentioned trying to source a good seascape battlemat for Dystopian Wars - would these be any good: http://terrainmat.com/SeaScape1.1.html

Those are perfect. Little bit pricey though.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Might be worth a look, though i'm still thinking dreadfleet is the better option as I have the choice of two games to use the mat for

Does it have to be a mat?
Reason i ask is it would be very easy to make a seascape board out of 3 x 3 mdf, paint it various shades of blue and top it with some water effect crystals.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
The mat is better option for me cause of storage at home, for those times we fancy a quick game on weekends on kitchen table. Though a painted one for the club would be cool (hint hint Wink)

Lol, can knock one up for you if want? Could also make some small islands?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven