Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17.5% Discount @ Maelstrom
There's 17.5% off at Maelstrom Games until midnight on Monday 5th September with the code SUMMER-END.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Is this discount available on anything they have in stock? :p
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-08-2011, 08:29 PM)Gareth Wrote: Is this discount available on anything they have in stock? :p

You beat me to it heh. Cheers for posting the code though, shall make a couple of purchases from there when I get paid perhaps.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(25-08-2011, 08:29 PM)Gareth Wrote: Is this discount available on anything they have in stock? :p

Yes, both of them. Big Grin
This has been extended by a week to midnight on Monday 12th September.
Just a reminder that this voucher expires tonight.
Indeed. Think I will be ordering some 'Faux for the tournament. Only then need to paint it all up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cheers for the reminder, picked up the 1 model they had in stock that I wanted.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'll second that. Have been able to pick up a load of army painter stuff ready for when I get round to the FoW painting marathon.

A good find, and a good reminder.