Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Member Armies
Here's what I've got:

W40K: Dark Angels (about 5000points...), Eldar (1750pts), necrons (1750pts)
warhammer: (2500pts)
lord of the rings: moria, mirkwood elves, fellowship, dwarves, isenguard, mordor, harad, gondor, rohan...not sure how many points for each but dwarves, moria and isenguard have painted armies ready for war!
battlefleet gothic: necron fleet 1000pts i think
Necromunda: Cawdor and van Saar gangs
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
As below.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I've got mostly 40k, and a few hail caesar, but the hail caesar are assembled but mostly not painted and a still need some spare bases. (has anyone got any)
Anyway my armies are:
Space marines: 5000
Imperial guard (shared with my brother)- Loads
Tau: boat them of my brother for £12! 750
Necrons: I don't know really, used to be 1250 before the release of the new codex. (I prefer the old codex because with that one necrons are more expensive, which means if I push it I sometimes can get 1500 points.
Ps. Much but less then half of this warhammer was boat for a bargin.
I forgot to add my hail caesr I don't know how many points it is anyway but my army is respectable.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus