Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Member Armies
Someone (apologies, forgot exactly who!) mentioned that it might be an idea to have a list of who has what armies, to make it easier to request games. Post what you've got below (game, army, approx. points) and I'll collate here.

Luke
WFB - Orcs and Goblins: ~1500 points
W40K - Imperial Guard: ~2500 points
W40K - Tyranids: ~1500 points

Stuart
WFB - Dwarves (army in progress)
W40K - Space Marines (army in progress)
LotR - Just Erestor at the moment Sad

Justin
WFB - Warriors of Chaos: 3000 points
W40K - Chaos space marines: 3000 points
W40K - Tyranids: ~4000 points (mostly unassembled)
WARMACHINE - Khador: 104 points
WARMACHINE - Mercenaries: 34 points
HORDES - Skorne: 54 points
Happy to tutor anyone interested in playing Warmachine!

Simon R
WARMACHINE - Khador: 50 points
WARMACHINE - Retribution of Scyrah: 15 points
WARMACHINE - Mercenary Pirates (Girlfriend's army): 25 points
Happy to tutor anyone interested in playing Warmachine!

Gareth
WFB - Tomb Kings: 4000 points

Paul and Tom
WFB - High Elves : 3000 points
LotR - Loads!

Marie
W40K - Blood Axes ~1500 points
W40K - Blood Angels ~2500 points
WFB - Orc & Goblins ~ 750 points
WFB - Dwarfs ~ 625 points

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Excellent idea, here's what I have

WFB
Warriors of chaos: 3000pts

W40K
Chaos space marines: 3000pts

Tyranids: haven't got new codex so unsure of total now but was around 4000pts, mostly unassembled

WARMACHINE

Khador: 104 pts (Really BIG battle)

Mercenaries: 34 pts

HORDES

Skorne: 54 pts

I'm also willing to teach people how to play warmachine if anybody is interested Smile
Justin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(12-04-2011, 01:13 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'm also willing to teach people how to play warmachine if anybody is interested Smile

I think Luke may take you up on that offer at some point!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
My own personal armies are rather small at the moment, until I've assembled & amassed some more. Plus I sadly appear to have lost some of my Bretonians so a sit stands, I can't field an army of them Sad Also these are rough guesses, I'll load up my iBodger app when my phone is charged to get more accurate points totals and update my post.

Warmachine:

Khador - 50pts
Retribution of Scyrah - 15pts
Mercenary Pirates (Girlfriend's army) - 25pts

I'm also very willing to help teach anyone how to play Warmachine! Smile
I may be getting myself a Warmachine army soon as I am going to have a tutorial on 9th May, so I might then get myself a BattleBox and maybe another unit or two, just to get me into it. How big do most people have their battles? Is it around 25/30 points or more?

I'd also just like to say that if anyone would like to give me a slightly larger Warhammer Fantasy army battle (maybe only 1300 - 1500pts) then I would probably be able to dig out enough points for a descent game.

Luke the Squig.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
We're finding 25 point warmachine games to be our usual, with time restrictions at the club I don't think we'll get any bigger just yet. And a battlebox is an excellent start to warmachine as privateer has recently re released the battleboxes in plastic. We have no problem letting you use our models if you want to try out each faction before buying anything (we have a force of each faction between all the warmachine players Big Grin) so don't feel pressured into getting your own army until you're happy they're the ones you want.

(20-04-2011, 12:48 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: We're finding 25 point warmachine games to be our usual, with time restrictions at the club I don't think we'll get any bigger just yet. And a battlebox is an excellent start to warmachine as privateer has recently re released the battleboxes in plastic. We have no problem letting you use our models if you want to try out each faction before buying anything (we have a force of each faction between all the warmachine players Big Grin) so don't feel pressured into getting your own army until you're happy they're the ones you want.

Sounds cool. I quite like the look of The Protectorate of Mentoth, so I'll check them out on Monday if that's alright with you guys.

Luke the Squig.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Mike is definitely the one to talk to, as he lives and breathes month lol. Also the privateer press forums will be good for you as there's a good community on there, they'll help you out with tactics and model choices. I'll also expand on the warmachine beginners guide on this forum once I get time

OK I have assembled and mostly painted 4k plus of TK, although I am in the process of replacing items I painted 9 years ago. Coupled with new additions such as the Sphinx, new points costs etc, that number will fluctuate. 2000-2500 is what I am used to fielding, but I can always go down in value.

Built I have aquired both the Khador and Cryx starter forces, and would like to get to understand the rules a little more.

Having aquired both core Malifaux books, I have Lady J and Rasputina crews to assemble. On top of that I have Tyranids, Dark Eldar, a near complete Lizardmen Army, as well as starts of Skaven and Beastmen armies to assemble. For the near future though I will be working on my TK, having waited for an army update for so long, with the odd dabble in Warmahordes, before assembling any of the 40k / other WFB armies I have waiting. Oh and I also have a Lancaster kit to assemble sometime, in memory of my Grandfather, but I can imagine that sitting patiently at the back of the painting que for quite a while.
Hey Gareth, i'm happy to give you a warmachine tutorial game if you'd like to learn the rules more, we'll be giving Luke and Rachel one on Monday 9th but Simon might be free to show you if you haven't got a game planned by then.