Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miniature Showcase
You're nice, but I can't really compare with some of the previous pics in this thread. At Precinct Omega we mostly do gaming pieces, so there are some limits on our work, given that our clients would usually like to play with their armies in less than a year after sending them to us!

R.
(15-09-2011, 08:14 PM)precinctomega Wrote: You're nice, but I can't really compare with some of the previous pics in this thread. At Precinct Omega we mostly do gaming pieces, so there are some limits on our work, given that our clients would usually like to play with their armies in less than a year after sending them to us!

R.

If I wasnt busy at a gig next week, I would love a chat about techniques. But I guess we will meet up at some later point, which gives me more time to get some of my own practice in.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm sure I'll be up again (assuming you aren't all horrible, stinky basement-trolls Big Grin).

In the mean time - and taking this a smidge off-topic, so forgive me Stuart; I'll compensate with some photos in a moment - you can get hobby hints and tips from Precinct Omega at the Precinct Omega HobbyCast or download the show on iTunes. I'm a bit behind, actually, and need to record a new show. The next topic is going to be on paint-stripping media.

So, here are some pics from Precinct Omega:

[Image: 100927-ChaosChampion40k.jpg]

[Image: 110325-CultofOrcus-OrcusWIP-Conard.jpg]

[Image: 100311-Reaper-HalfOrc.jpg]

[Image: 100131-Titans4.jpg]

[Image: 100929-Infinity-Ariadna.jpg]

[Image: 110614-IronHands-ForgemasterVult-Beale.jpg]

[Image: 110727-Tyranids-HiveTyrant-Laithwaite.jpg]

And, knowing that you guys are into Cutlass! at the moment, here's a quick job I did a couple of months ago:

[Image: 110516-UndeadPirates-JimDavy-Averiss.jpg]

[Image: 110513-UndeadPiratesWIP2-Averiss.jpg]

R.
(16-09-2011, 09:06 AM)precinctomega Wrote: I'm sure I'll be up again (assuming you aren't all horrible, stinky basement-trolls Big Grin).

I may requisition some club funds to acquire an Air Wick for the occasion Big Grin

(16-09-2011, 09:06 AM)precinctomega Wrote: The next topic is going to be on paint-stripping media.

Less smelly alternatives to the Dettol method would be welcome!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Ruby from Studio McVey...

I love that mini. When I get around to finishing my "Weird West" mod for Legends of the Old West I'll definitely be picking up Ruby and her sweet ride.

R.
(27-09-2011, 05:39 PM)precinctomega Wrote: I love that mini. When I get around to finishing my "Weird West" mod for Legends of the Old West I'll definitely be picking up Ruby and her sweet ride.

R.

It's great isn't it - what's not to love about a cowgirl riding a dinosaur!

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Mochilero from Tercio Creativo: http://www.beastsofwar.com/tercio-creati...-creativo/