Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Glory Of The Tau
Used to play as Tau ages ago, would recomend having a large core of fire warriors, seen as they are pretty cheap, and if you give them markerlight drones you can buff them to BS4. On a related note, recently was clearing out my room of old junk and found that i had a completed Sky Ray gunship that i never knew existed, along with a couple of fire warriors, maybe a squad or 2 if i can scrounge some more up if anyone's interested
(23-09-2011, 07:38 PM)Nick Wrote: Used to play as Tau ages ago, would recomend having a large core of fire warriors, seen as they are pretty cheap, and if you give them markerlight drones you can buff them to BS4. On a related note, recently was clearing out my room of old junk and found that i had a completed Sky Ray gunship that i never knew existed, along with a couple of fire warriors, maybe a squad or 2 if i can scrounge some more up if anyone's interested
I am interested in that skyray, how much for it?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Didnt mean selling it tbh, you can just have if you like. Seen as it seems we are both scrounging a lift on sunday you can have it then if you like, along with whatever else i can find Tau wise Tongue
(24-09-2011, 11:16 AM)Nick Wrote: Didnt mean selling it tbh, you can just have if you like. Seen as it seems we are both scrounging a lift on sunday you can have it then if you like, along with whatever else i can find Tau wise Tongue

If you have any tau stuff which is basically scrap could i have some so i can ork it up? Atm ive been looking for stuff in bad condition because it looks perfect for orks.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
I have some boxes of spare Tau sprues, some battle suit parts, maybe a few drones, and i can only dig up 11 fire warriors, seems i must have gotten rid of the rest. I will bring it in tuesday so you can have a look through it, see if there are any bits you take a shine too
Some battle suit parts would be great for making nobs in power armour
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
It might mostly be spare weapons tho, will just bring it all in tuesday and you can see what you can get out of it Tongue
Are you sure you don't want any cash for any of it?
After looking at my Tau wouldn't mind the skyray and the fire warriors, would probably have enough to field a 1000 pts then.
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah i'm sure, it's not doing anything with me and i dont really like selling made models. If you want it, it's your's. Will have another look round, see what else i can dig up Tau wise, but i think 90% of my army i got rid of or gave away, used to have a pretty big collection. Let me know if you want any tips for playing it, Tau are pretty much the only race i have any clue about playing ^^
Lol, coolio, can give me some tips then!
Blood bowl Skaven