Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in a 40k Campaign?
I mentioned this on tuesday night briefly to a couple of people but i am looking to run a small planetary style campaign, with a bit of fluff to go with it.
I was thinking of starting it on the weekender with either a few skirmish battles between factions or a apocalypse battle.(depending on peoples preference)
I will be looking into this a depth over the next few weeks and post details when i have decided how it will go, but if interested parties could sign up below and put a prefence for weekender if they are coming it would be much apreciated!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Been looking at planetary empires and think i will get that to use on the campaign.
I want to do a invasion of an imperial planet, was thinking along the lines of a ork waagh invading it or a hive fleet invasion. Obviously other races can be involved as well.
The way i'm looking to do it is you have as many or as few games as you like during the month of any point size, only requirement being at least one game a month, and we tally it into an average (ie 3 wins 1 loss= win, 3 losses 1 win= loss) and you use that to capture or contest a territory on the board. i want to do monthly tallys to allow people the freedom to do both the Warmahorde league and the campaign at the same time.
the board pieces will give various benefits ranging from an extra points in your games to an extra elite choice.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds good!
At the moment I cant afford a stompa for the campaign so I will be making one. Cant wait for the game!
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"