Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd August 2011
(23-08-2011, 11:54 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Are you planning on using an Epic caster or a regular one? Just thought I'd put iBodger to work whilst I'm pretending to... Wink

Just a plain ol' regular one I think.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-08-2011, 11:52 AM)Stuart Wrote: Justin - do you have around three Cygnar light warjacks I could borrow this evening for proxy purposes?

I do have three light warjacks you can use, just no stat cards, which shouldnt be a problem if you're using them from the book
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(23-08-2011, 12:40 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I do have three light warjacks you can use, just no stat cards, which shouldnt be a problem if you're using them from the book

Cheers Justin - I think I'll be referring to the book a fair bit this evening anyway Smile
Coolio Smile

I'll apologise in advance for my lack of basic maths skills and rules knowledge... :-S
(23-08-2011, 01:00 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'll apologise in advance for my lack of basic maths skills and rules knowledge... :-S

Likewise - what we lack in knowledge and expertise we'll make up for with with shooty and explosion noises Big Grin

anyone got a big beast i could proxey as a stalker warpwolf otherwise its gonna be a really samall sort game
I have a 50mm model you can use.
(23-08-2011, 12:40 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 11:52 AM)Stuart Wrote: Justin - do you have around three Cygnar light warjacks I could borrow this evening for proxy purposes?

I do have three light warjacks you can use, just no stat cards, which shouldnt be a problem if you're using them from the book

use the GarethP patented copy the grid from the book technique.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(23-08-2011, 01:02 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 01:00 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'll apologise in advance for my lack of basic maths skills and rules knowledge... :-S

Likewise - what we lack in knowledge and expertise we'll make up for with with shooty and explosion noises Big Grin

I'm glad we're of the same mindset Big Grin
Thanks to Rach and Duane for the game tonight - it was just getting interesting when we had to call time. Looking forward to the rematch Smile
(23-08-2011, 11:43 PM)Stuart Wrote: Thanks to Rach and Duane for the game tonight - it was just getting interesting when we had to call time. Looking forward to the rematch Smile

Yes, thanks guys! Was a really enjoyable game - a rematch is certainly needed! With better dice rolls on all sides! I think you had your luck rolled out of yours by your lad! Smile