Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd August 2011
(17-08-2011, 09:13 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: If Alan wants a tutorial battle for his circle then i'm game, otherwise I'll be free to play anyone at warmachine or maybe even warhammer fantasy

would be great hopefully all my models arrive by then Smile
No problem, just let me know what models you're getting and which ones you'd like to use so I can get familiar with them and help you make a list and show you some tricks, because I don't know much about circle in mk2 so i'll be on the privateer forums a lot
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

will i orderd kaya (normal) with stalker and feral warp wolf with a reeve hunter at 15pts also already have lord of the feast (this 19pt total is what i will hopefully have next tuesday if post arrive on time Smile .
will get druids shifting stones pure blood warp wolf epic kaya and kromarc warcaters (giveing me a choice of 3) and warpborn skinwalkers
which should give me more than enough for 35pt games (to mix and match)
these arnt willy nilly choices either they are based on 1 looks (most important)2 stats 3 how they play and interact with each other 4 how each unit gives me somthing agasint the varying other fractions i face and the unlimted tactics agasint them and what the various forums say how the units behave in real life not just in theory Smile
Cool, you've done your research too, could be a very interesting game Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(17-08-2011, 08:47 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 08:31 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm easy, Warmachine or Malifaux preferably.

Gareth might take you up on your offer of Malifaux, but if not then I'd be up for some more Warmachine.

I'm good for either. What say you Gaz?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yeah mate sounds good. Unless I will be watching the Inbetweeners again, nothing can stop me can-caning my way to victory.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(18-08-2011, 06:39 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm good for either. What say you Gaz?

(18-08-2011, 06:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Yeah mate sounds good.

I'll pencil you both in for Malifaux.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Mike / Rachel - if one of you is playing Luke next week, does the other fancy a pop at my Cygnar?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-08-2011, 11:06 PM)Stuart Wrote: Mike / Rachel - if one of you is playing Luke next week, does the other fancy a pop at my Cygnar?

They should be along and I believe Mick would quite like to have that match against Luke at last Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'd love to have a 25pt/35pt (preferably 35pts) game with Mike. Might be proxying most models as there are a ton of them that I'd love to give a go.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hehe! I'll be proxying too.

Stuart, Rach will love to play. How many points?
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.