Poll: Payment choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Weekly contribution
33.33%
1 33.33%
One off payment at draft
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booster Draft sign-up
I'll let Justin and Simon sort their all day event out first, but after that I'll look to arranging a Booster Draft event.

Looking at the current prices at Firestorm, it would be 8 people, £12 per head would sort out one box of cards. Draft run every 3 months, looking at the first or last Tuesday of the month it falls in, so people know where it would fall.

So aparty from generating sign-ups, I also need to know how people would rather pay. Would they like to chuck in a pound a week, or rather pay the £12 in one chunck?

Anyway sign-up below

1. Gareth
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sign me up for this. Any particular set you'd be looking at? I know the new innistrad set is out end of september, but the scars of mirrodin block is a good one at the moment
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I say a Core draft would be best if we have some new players amongst us. Magic 2012 is my first choice but after that I would vote for a Zendikar draft myself; the set was good fun and made for some good drafts.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
TBH I havn't thought about the set yet. Simon has a fair point about starting small. Personally I would love to find an Invasion, Planeshift and Torment. They were much fun. I have no idea what things were like a few years after, but at the time they were most of the players top block to play with.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
if ur happy to teach me so i can relern what i forgot 5 years ago ill be happy to join
Unfortunately if you're after invasion block, you may be looking at £150 - £200 for a booster box, due to the age and certain cards in the set used for legacy. I second 2012 as it uses the core mechanics without jumping into too many of the expert level abilities
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

£200 for that set. Bargain.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So is this still going to happen?
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"