Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conan Campaign
So after digging the massive boxes of Conan out of the attic it was great to get the minis on the table and watch Stu roll dice badly. 

The end result was a close victory for the heroes with the Daemon and Zaporavo failing to bring Belit down on the final turn.

There was discussion of the campaign and some interest so i thought i'd put the details up here

I know Stuart, Paul & Will were interested but there is space for a 4th (or 1 person plays 2 characters)

The campaign is 8 scenarios long and you will gain experience and equipment as you progress, success or failure in each scenario determines which path you take and there are 18 total scenarios in the book, the Overlord also gains experience and can call on more and more minions and monsters to place in your path. 

this might even spur me on to paint the models needed for each stage of the campaign!

I'll dig out the list of characters later but if anyone (as a 4th) is interested shout and i can always sort out a 1 off game to show how it plays. and if you have any questions let me know!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss

Messages In This Thread
Conan Campaign - by Simian - 10-10-2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Stuart - 10-10-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Conan Campaign - by will - 10-10-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Noisysteve - 10-10-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Stuart - 11-10-2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Simian - 11-10-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Stuart - 11-10-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Conan Campaign - by Simian - 11-10-2018, 02:59 PM