Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintstations
Sadly lamenting the passing of the MDF paintstation from Games Workshop, I notice that Warloard Games now do a couple: http://www.warlordgames.co.uk/12578/new-...tstations/

Desktop...

Laptop...

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey, those look quite nice. I know that we rid GW Solihull of their last stock of the GW MDF ones, but these ones look worth looking into (not like we need (or infact have the room for) any more paint stations!).
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I think we still have one of the GW MDF ones unopened somewhere.
I've got one of the GW MDF paint stations as I've said before, and I still need to properly attach the sides as they'll pop off if I try to move it. Quite happy with it as I use to move it on and off my desk frequently so it saved space but that laptop one above may prove useful in future, far more mobile then the full one.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Simon, my GW MDF station has been nailed together with some thin tacs. Solid as a rock now. Well kind of. The new plastic one, is smaller, but isn't actually terrable. It has been designed with alot of their producs in mind, so their paints fit snug, but it also means you will be using their plastic paint pots (I have two but tbh they are a rip off compared to a plastic cup.) However the one main advantage it has, is the base and front are groved with legs and bellies in mind, so it rests alot more comfortable.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I secured the sides and surround to my GW MDF paintstation with Gripfill - seems to do the trick, and it gets moved around a fair bit.
The ironic thing now is, due to it being the dominant presence on my deck, I have nowhere else to put anything whilst I re-assemble it heh. I'm not overly fussed right now as that's the only room where I can paint but in future I'll give the no-nails a go, cheers guys!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)