Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th October 2018
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Luke - SAGA
  • JJ & Andy T - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Andy N & Matt T2 (drMTickle) - Warhammer 40k, 1000pts
  • Justin, Jim, Vince and Mick - Malifaux through the breach
  • Simon, Liam et all - Smallworld
  • George & Tony - Bolt Action
  • Oz & Steve - Guild Ball

Games Sought:
  • Peter (Lord Creed) - Warhammer 40k, 1500-2000pts
  • Dave (wako) - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Anyone for Kill Team or Shadespire?

Alternatively I can bring along Warhammer AoS Champions card game to demo (http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...7#pid43197)
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
Saga, Guild Ball, Lotr or Dropfleet anyone?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Kill Team / Guild Ball or Xwing 2.0
Malifaux - All (Mainly Guild, Outcasts)
40k - Death Guard (2k)
Necromunda - Goliaths (Van Saar)
Bloodbowl - Skaven
Star Wars Legion - Imperials (have reb)
The Walking Dead: All Out War, Star Wars: Living Card Game
(27-09-2018, 12:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Saga, Guild Ball, Lotr or Dropfleet anyone?

I'm up for some SAGA
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(27-09-2018, 06:20 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(27-09-2018, 12:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Saga, Guild Ball, Lotr or Dropfleet anyone?

I'm up for some SAGA

Great, let's get some tournament practice in!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Warhammer 40K - this would be more of a tutorial for me as only just got back into it so just trying to get to grips with it.

Will be fielding a space marine force (mainly primaris) and can field 1000pts maybe a bit more (need to sit down and go through my models). 

So if you feel like being bombarded with lots of questions and can put up with tactical ineptitude I would be very appreciative
Hopefully Me, Jim, vince and Mick will be malifaux through the breach. Hopefully Ben will be joining us too
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(03-10-2018, 08:57 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Hopefully Me, Jim, vince and Mick will be malifaux through the breach. Hopefully Ben will be joining us too

Yep, i'll be joining.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Me and Tony are going to have a game of Bolt Action