Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Team Campaign
(29-10-2018, 05:34 PM)Russell Wrote: Alan, you can add members whenever you want, but they must play the next game and must have a 'buddy' from the same fireteam to show them the ropes

Ahhh yeah just spotted the bit in the designers commentary.  Will adjust my roster to reduce the total models and mark the new ones as new recruits.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(29-10-2018, 05:56 PM)LankySi Wrote: Would it completely mess things up if I pulled out? I haven't actually played a game yet!

Been thinking about it and would rather just play for fun and learn more before I get involved in any campaigns. Plus I bought a new team and not had a chance to try them yet.

If it causes issues I'll remain. Sorry for the indecisiveness!!!

Hi Simon, no issues no but there’s not really much difference between campaign and non-campaign games other than your guys XP carries over. All the games are still really just for fun but your team develops a bit of identity.

(29-10-2018, 11:05 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: Can I confirm, does last months exp still count, or are we starting again this week?

Yes it does!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Oh sod it, I'll remain in the campaign then.

Told you I was indecisive Smile

I'll see you all tonight
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
Shared my roster with you JJ.