Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer board games from GenCon
Got a Games Workshop newsletter yesterday with details in about a number of board games from the Warhammer world. Some of them look good/intriguing. I'm especially interested in the Space Marine Adventures and Blitz Bowl.

More details here: LINK

Having read the further preview of Blitz Bowl, it sounds like it's an entry into the Blood Bowl world for new players but does state that it's also meant for seasoned veterans. Sounds like it's a bit like Blood Bowl 7s in a way.

Sadly, at the moment, it seems that most of the games mentioned are only talking about US, Canada and Germany release. Is that the norm? Do they then come to the UK or would we have to look to import?
Nice to see them releasing a lord of the rings boxed set, and the adeptus titanicus looks good.

I don't think they are normally released elsewhere first, but it was recently stated that they are doing very well with sales in the US and Germany so maybe their focussing on those markets with these releases?

Would be very suprised if they were not released in the UK
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm in the US in October...
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
I'm interested in doomseeker
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss