Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th September 2018
(31-08-2018, 09:18 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(31-08-2018, 08:16 AM)amnvespa Wrote: Hi Luke, I'm up for that if you like? Fancy facing the Chaos lads?

Sure Andy, go for it. Feel free to bring whatever you fancy, I'll be using the Knights/Guard/Custodes list I put up on the forum.

I'll bring the rulespack so we can do one the missions from it if that's OK?

Perfect
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

40k this week?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
40k this week ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I could do with a practice 40K game for battlefield birmingham this week (2000pts). Anyone game?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(01-09-2018, 10:15 AM)will Wrote: I could do with a practice 40K game for battlefield birmingham this week (2000pts). Anyone game?

Sounds good

What are the restrictions on the force and i'll match that
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(01-09-2018, 12:44 PM)Simian Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:15 AM)will Wrote: I could do with a practice 40K game for battlefield birmingham this week (2000pts). Anyone game?

Sounds good

Okay great. It's 2000pts with a 3 detachment limit. All rules from chapter approved and the april FAQ are being used as well. Rulepack https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gf40e7yfubdnz...1.pdf?dl=0
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Anyone up for Shadespire and/or Kill Team?
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
(01-09-2018, 06:38 PM)will Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 12:44 PM)Simian Wrote: Sounds good

Okay great. It's 2000pts with a 3 detachment limit. All rules from chapter approved and the april FAQ are being used as well. Rulepack https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gf40e7yfubdnz...1.pdf?dl=0

i'll work out something nasty for you
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(09-08-2018, 05:02 PM)Russell Wrote: JJ might have to accept that a practice game with you might help me realise how bad my army is

Rather annoyingly it looks like my work is sending me on a training course in London on the 11th, going to need to cancel our rematch I’m afraid Russell.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(31-08-2018, 01:20 PM)wako1302 Wrote: 40k this week ?

Hi Dave,

Alright if I take you up on this? How many points are you good for. I can go up to 2000pt