Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Game of Thrones Board Game, Second Edition
Looks like there's a new edition of the Game of Thrones board game coming out from Fantasy Flight Games. I missed out on the original version (I was looking for it at the UK Games Expo) but will probably look to pick up this second edition at some point.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Any Game of Thrones Miniatures in the offering? I quite fancy being Lord Stark of Winterfell, or a Knights Watch army
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I'm sure I stumbled across some Game of Thrones miniatures earlier this week, and thought I might have mentioned them in the Suppliers forum but can't find any mention. I'll have a look around...
(18-08-2011, 09:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Any Game of Thrones Miniatures in the offering? I quite fancy being Lord Stark of Winterfell, or a Knights Watch army

(18-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'm sure I stumbled across some Game of Thrones miniatures earlier this week, and thought I might have mentioned them in the Suppliers forum but can't find any mention. I'll have a look around...

Thought I had! Mentioned them here: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...83#pid2483

They're available as "George R.R. Martin Masterworks" from Dark Sword Miniatures.