Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th August 2018
Looking for a game of 40k 1500pt - 2000pt, if anyone is up for it.

Thanks

Peter
Up for some Bolt Action, Gates of Antares, SAGA or Dropfleet if anyone needs an opponent.

Otherwise I'll join with the Kill Team.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Put me down as a maybe for Kill Team
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(21-08-2018, 12:45 PM)LukeR Wrote: Up for some Bolt Action, Gates of Antares, SAGA or Dropfleet if anyone needs an opponent.

Hi Luke

Do you fancy bolt action or gates of antares? Or to be honest either of the other two!

George
Anybody up for dusting off some fantasy miniatures and playing some good old rank and file 9th age?
(21-08-2018, 08:06 PM)George Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 12:45 PM)LukeR Wrote: Up for some Bolt Action, Gates of Antares, SAGA or Dropfleet if anyone needs an opponent.

Hi Luke

Do you fancy bolt action or gates of antares? Or to be honest either of the other two!

George

Either Bolt Action or Gates of Antares sounds good to me!

Don't really have a preference, so if there's one you'd prefer to play I'm happy to go with that.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Might come along and spectate some of the Kill Team games.

Really tempted to invest in this now. Why not, having picked up SW Armada and Shadespire since joining the club, may as well spend even more and throw myself into another game Smile

Alternatively, if anyone wants a game of anything, I'm up for most things
(22-08-2018, 08:14 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 08:06 PM)George Wrote: Hi Luke

George

Either Bolt Action or Gates of Antares sounds good to me!

Don't really have a preference, so if there's one you'd prefer to play I'm happy to go with that.
I haven't played Gates of Antares in ages so maybe lets go for that. Maybe let's go for the minimum 500pts as then we'd probably get 2 short games in which may be better if we're a bit rusty on the rules?
George
(22-08-2018, 05:41 PM)George Wrote:
(22-08-2018, 08:14 AM)LukeR Wrote: Either Bolt Action or Gates of Antares sounds good to me!

I haven't played Gates of Antares in ages so maybe lets go for that. Maybe let's go for the minimum 500pts as then we'd probably get 2 short games in which may be better if we're a bit rusty on the rules?
George

Sounds good. A couple of 500 point games sounds like a plan!
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

(16-08-2018, 08:34 AM)Gareth Wrote: Ok JohnB. Time for a long delayed game of Legion.

Which faction do you want to use Gareth, I would like to try Imperial but I can field the rebels if you so wish.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink