Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st August 2018
(17-08-2018, 08:52 AM)Agent0range Wrote:
(16-08-2018, 10:12 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I would love to kill team with you. I can’t guarantee arriving before half seven though. Is that too annoying?

Fine with me, means I don't need to rush down.  See you at half 7!

Sweeeet! I’ll bring some scenery and the board! Ace!
Brightblade, Agent0range, I play Necrons, so if you're up for a third player count me in. I've only played one game so far, so I'm iffy on the rules with it, so correct me if I cock something up; I normally play WH40K. I'll understand if you'd rather not play with a beginner though.
@Hartland - I'm playing Battle Companies but I'll bring Kill Team in the car to make sure you get a game :-)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Thanks Russell
Looking for a game of 40K
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Playing SW Armada with Steven G
(18-08-2018, 02:45 AM)Hartland Wrote: Brightblade, Agent0range, I play Necrons, so if you're up for a third player count me in. I've only played one game so far, so I'm iffy on the rules with it, so correct me if I cock something up; I normally play WH40K. I'll understand if you'd rather not play with a beginner though.

Sounds fine with me.  I think we're all still beginners at this stage Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(20-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Agent0range Wrote:
(18-08-2018, 02:45 AM)Hartland Wrote: Brightblade, Agent0range, I play Necrons, so if you're up for a third player count me in. I've only played one game so far, so I'm iffy on the rules with it, so correct me if I cock something up; I normally play WH40K. I'll understand if you'd rather not play with a beginner though.

Sounds fine with me.  I think we're all still beginners at this stage Smile

Of course! The more the merrier! I'll be there as soon as I can. Half seven-ish I will bring my scenery and board and such. Just delayed at work a little.
(27-07-2018, 06:48 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: How about another round of Lord of the Rings Battle Companies this week guys?

I will be there for battle companies Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I am going to have to abandon battle companies for today. It looks like there will still be a decent number of participants - hope it goes well.

Apologies. 
Tony.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR