Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Team
These are on offer at the moment, perfect for Kill Team, £5 + £5 shipping
https://store.warlordgames.com/products/...on-playmat
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

(15-08-2018, 09:16 PM)amnvespa Wrote: These are on offer at the moment, perfect for Kill Team, £5 + £5 shipping
https://store.warlordgames.com/products/...on-playmat

Nice find! I'm going to grab one of them.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Me too- if i remember when i get home!
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Having seen this in action last night I'm really really tempted now!

Think I may well get a starter set next week. Looking through the range of teams available I'm tempted by Chaos Marines, Plague Marines or T'au Empire teams.

Definitely be interested in joining in with this in future. Think I'll come along next Tuesday (28th) and watch the games properly and see the rules unfold
I caved, I ordered the starter set this morning, should be here tomorrow hopefully.

Having looked through the races available I think I'm definitely going to plump for Plague Marines to start with Smile

Do you need extra board(s) to be able to play 3 and 4 player? Or can you just use the board and scenery in the starter set? I realise it might be a little cramped, but is it possible?
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
(24-08-2018, 01:54 PM)LankySi Wrote: I caved, I ordered the starter set this morning, should be here tomorrow hopefully.

Having looked through the races available I think I'm definitely going to plump for Plague Marines to start with Smile

Do you need extra board(s) to be able to play 3 and 4 player? Or can you just use the board and scenery in the starter set? I realise it might be a little cramped, but is it possible?

You can't fit 3/4 people on one board but it does say you can play on any size of table but no smaller than 2'x2'. If you have 2 boards it is better but if you don't have 2 boards you can just use a 3'x3' or a 4'x4' table. 
Hope this helps you. 
Ryan
Deathwatch and Drukhari Kill Teams up for pre-order this morning as well as the new Killzone: Death World Forest.
Up for pre-order from:
Darksphere
Goblin Games
Element Games
GW
The Outpost
Wayland Games
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(24-08-2018, 04:20 PM)RyanL Wrote:
(24-08-2018, 01:54 PM)LankySi Wrote: I caved, I ordered the starter set this morning, should be here tomorrow hopefully.

You can't fit 3/4 people on one board but it does say you can play on any size of table but no smaller than 2'x2'. If you have 2 boards it is better but if you don't have 2 boards you can just use a 3'x3' or a 4'x4' table. 
Hope this helps you. 
Ryan

Great, thanks very much for the info, appreciate that. 

Can't wait to play this. Starter set arrived yesterday. Can't believe how much there is to build in it, gonna take a while!
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
Yeah or like me and you just wanted the rules and scenery, now I've got Mechanicus and GSC teams to get rid of.....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I'll keep the spare teams for anyone who wants a game any time. I've got a load of Space Marines in the loft too

Put in a massive order online for some plague marines and poxwalkers (plus a load of Shadespire stuff) Smile
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals