Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted space marine bits
Yup, got 4x Thunder Hammers (1x Terminator arm and 3x tac marine arms) and 3x storm shields. They're all pretty wolfy.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(09-06-2018, 05:32 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Yup, got 4x Thunder Hammers (1x Terminator arm and 3x tac marine arms) and 3x storm shields.  They're all pretty wolfy.

Okay cool thank you, are you coming tuesday if so could you bring them along? Also how much would you like for them?

Thank you again for looking!
(04-06-2018, 02:50 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(25-05-2018, 04:27 PM)WarbossLimaWould you be able to bring the jump packs and box in this coming Tuesday (12th) for me to have a look through please? Wrote:
(25-05-2018, 02:15 PM)Russell Wrote: I have a bits box which if there's specifics you're looking for let me know

Have you got Force Stave arms, assault marine bits like chainsword arms and bolt pistol arms or thunder hammers and storm shield that kind of thing, and do you have spare jump packs? as I'll need a lot of them haha
Also any storm bolter arms for tactical marines?

I have an absolute shed ton of Space Marine bits, some of them are sorted out and some of them aren't.

I think I may have a few jump pack but they're Blood Angels ones although you could file the Insignias off. Have Storm Shields (maybe 5) and bolt pistol/chainsword arms, but not sure how many.

Do Storm Bolter arms for Tactical marines exist? The only one I know of is the one from the old Commander box. When I wanted them I remember having to convert them.

If you let me know when you will be down at the club I can bring the bits boxes along with me if you like?

I also have some of the Betrayal at Calth Marines on the sprue that I'm happy to sell at a reasonable price if that's of interest, I think around 15 full bodies could be made although I've used all the Plasma Guns/Missile Launchers/Combi Weapons.
(10-06-2018, 01:48 PM)WarbossLima Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 05:32 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Yup, got 4x Thunder Hammers (1x Terminator arm and 3x tac marine arms) and 3x storm shields.  They're all pretty wolfy.

Okay cool thank you, are you coming tuesday if so could you bring them along? Also how much would you like for them?

I can't make it tomorrow, but can probably make next week.  Shall we just say the price of a week of club subs for the lot?  Need any other Space Wolf bits while I'm at it? Got some leftover plasma guns/power swords and the like on the rest of the Grey Hunter sprue I've got.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(11-06-2018, 09:28 PM)Agent0range Wrote:

I can't make it tomorrow, but can probably make next week.  Shall we just say the price of a week of club subs for the lot?  Need any other Space Wolf bits while I'm at it? Got some leftover plasma guns/power swords and the like on the rest of the Grey Hunter sprue I've got.

That sounds great thank you and okay I'll be there next week as well. Mainly I'm looking for is the thunder hammers and storm shields, jump packs, force stave arms but the plasma guns will do nicely if you don't mind. Thank you again for taking a look.
(11-06-2018, 09:28 PM)Agent0range Wrote:

Unfortunately I can’t make it this week anymore but I should be coming next week (26th)