Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th June 2018
(06-06-2018, 11:49 PM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 09:44 AM)Stuart Wrote: Steve - if you fancy a board game then I'm up for that. No problem if you're just looking for Guildball though.

I can do Board games. Anything take your fancy? Can bring up Eketorp and Meeple Circus?

All sounds good. I could bring Shadespire along too if you fancy trying it?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-06-2018, 10:33 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 09:44 AM)Stuart Wrote: Steve - if you fancy a board game then I'm up for that. No problem if you're just looking for Guildball though.

I can do Board games. Anything take your fancy? Can bring up Eketorp and Meeple Circus?

Do you need an extra player for those? Never played them before but look good. Understand if you'd rather not teach Smile
(07-06-2018, 12:19 PM)LankySi Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 10:33 AM)Stuart Wrote:

Do you need an extra player for those? Never played them before but look good. Understand if you'd rather not teach Smile

Eketorp works better with 3 to 6 players and Circus can play up to 5. So more than welcome Si
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(07-06-2018, 01:41 PM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:19 PM)LankySi Wrote: Do you need an extra player for those? Never played them before but look good. Understand if you'd rather not teach Smile

Eketorp works better with 3 to 6 players and Circus can play up to 5. So more than welcome Si

More the merrier!
(07-06-2018, 03:31 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:19 PM)LankySi Wrote: Do you need an extra player for those? Never played them before but look good. Understand if you'd rather not teach Smile

More the merrier!

Great, count me in then, thanks Smile
Looking for a Game of Bloodbowl, 40K or maybe a boardgame
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'll be along for Battle Companies
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(07-06-2018, 03:31 PM)Stuart Wrote:

More the merrier!

I'm going to have to withdraw Sad

Got an operation the day before so I'll be recovering from that unfortunately. Maybe next time
(13-06-2018, 08:27 AM)LankySi Wrote: I'm going to have to withdraw Sad

Got an operation the day before so I'll be recovering from that unfortunately. Maybe next time

No worries Si, all the best with the OP.

Steve - I've picked up something else we can add to our list of games to try, the classic Dragon Rage.
(13-06-2018, 08:39 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-06-2018, 08:27 AM)LankySi Wrote: I'm going to have to withdraw Sad

No worries Si, all the best with the OP.

Steve - I've picked up something else we can add to our list of games to try, the classic Dragon Rage.

Excellent!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers