Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Roster
Anyone seen that Combat Roster (the official GW version of Battlescribe) has launched - anyone tried it yet?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/combat-roster/
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
fking awful isnt it

cant do multiple detachments, no points, no upgrades, no stats, utterly useless when compared to Battlescribe
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Agreed, but knowing the old GW I wonder if having a competing product allows them the legally defend their IP better?

I'm hoping it's just a first cut of the tool, the AoS equivalent is free for Open Play and paid for with points
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(01-05-2018, 07:35 AM)Russell Wrote: Agreed, but knowing the old GW I wonder if having a competing product allows them the legally defend their IP better?

I'm hoping it's just a first cut of the tool, the AoS equivalent is free for Open Play and paid for with points

thats what i expect we'll see, there will be a paid app which will do points and stats.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Didn't they say in the community article that a "proper" app is on it's way?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55