Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freebooter's Fate
Freebooter's Fate is...

Quote:...a skirmish-level tabletop game for the 30mm range of Freebooter Miniatures. It’s got everything a swashbuckler’s heart could desire: rampacious pirates, dastardly goblins, stalwart Imperials, shadowy assassins, women with big guns, rum, gold and booty. With a thousand peg legs.

More at http://www.freebooters-fate.de/Home_en.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ok, this looks more interesting then Cutlass due to the characters and the general feel of the site. Theres a lot of good-natured humour and thats always a bonus. The models are nice and the rules appear to be Malifaux-esque.

Shall keep my eye on this.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yeah, it does look really, really interesting. I like the look of the Wizards, and you're right, it does look slightly more "my-kind-of-thing" than Cutlass!, so I might be soon aquiring a Wizard for Freebooter's Fate, although I'm now torn between Infinity, Cutlass!, Malifaux, ancients and now this. Grrr. Please, stop bringing out all of these new, awsome games!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(11-08-2011, 05:52 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Yeah, it does look really, really interesting. I like the look of the Wizards, and you're right, it does look slightly more "my-kind-of-thing" than Cutlass!, so I might be soon aquiring a Wizard for Freebooter's Fate, although I'm now torn between Infinity, Cutlass!, Malifaux, ancients and now this. Grrr. Please, stop bringing out all of these new, awsome games!

I blame your dad for posting them on here in the first place lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

After I've measured my minis I'm tempted to pick up a Brotherhood Bonaccia as she's an awesome model and, size permitting, would fit in to my Kayazy unit quite nicely.

The Brotherhood faction draws me in the most as they have an Assassin's Creed feel to them and it'd be a different faction to what I'd usually play.

Luke, I'd go with Infinity personally as it's a good change of pace from the other systems, plus I'm sure your dad or Gaz and myself would let you use one of our armies if you'd like to play Malifaux Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cough - Bonus Spent - Cough
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Fast turn around. Order shipped today. Picked the Goblin crew.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
If eBay wasn't taking up so much of my spare cash, I'd have ordered some Brotherhood models this weekend.

Did you pick up the deck and rule book as well Gaz?
I got the €70 set, with the Gobbo box, rules and what looks like a fancy but standard, deck of cards.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
It's a proprietary deck of cards, you need it to play the game as it's a dice-less system and it can't be substituted by a normal deck unfortunately.