Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free stuff
Tried selling this on ebay but no takers. Anybody want any of the following free before they go in recycling?

White Dwarf mags May and June 2013
Kings of War Rulebook (original)
Dropzone Commander original rulebook (not special edition)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I reckon Ant would go for the Dropzone Commander rulebook and Paul I reckon would have those two White Dwarfs!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hi Chris,
Yeah if you are recycling I'm happy to take them. Ditto KoW rules...
Cheers
Paul
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(04-02-2018, 11:23 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Hi Chris,
Yeah if you are recycling I'm happy to take them. Ditto KoW rules...
Cheers
Paul

Jolly good, will keep them in my car boot so when I next see you at the club I'll pass them on Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I have UCM and PHR command cards for DropZONE Commander going for free if anyone wants them?

Bought them for my two boys, lost them, bought some more for Christmas then found the originals a month later...
I wouldn't mind the UCM cards.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
(18-03-2018, 10:10 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: I wouldn't mind the UCM cards.

OK no probs, will pass them on when i next see you at the club
Hi
Do any model makers or scenery makers want some expanded polystyrene, as i have some and other bit and bobs for making in to scenery, that i never get round to making.
i guess i can take it to the club at some point.
(27-03-2018, 11:29 PM)bertyking Wrote: Hi
Do any model makers or scenery makers want some expanded polystyrene, as i have some and other bit and bobs for making in to scenery, that i never get round to making.

Hi Berty

That would be really useful, thank you - free free to bring it along and we can store it in the scenery cupboard for those who want to make use of it!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-03-2018, 11:16 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-03-2018, 11:29 PM)bertyking Wrote: Hi

Hi Berty

That would be really useful, thank you - free free to bring it along and we can store it in the scenery cupboard for those who want to make use of it!

Ok, I will do the next time i am there.