Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th March 2018
(20-03-2018, 11:37 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Me and Mick should have our copies of star wars legion too if anybody wanted to try it out

Looks like mine is on the way too  Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-03-2018, 11:37 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Me and Mick should have our copies of star wars legion too if anybody wanted to try it out

Would like to give it a go if you have space
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Interested in a game of Dropfleet, SAGA, Bolt Action or Lord of the Rings.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Up for some Dropfleet Tournament Practice, 40K, LOTR or Gates of Antares
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(21-03-2018, 06:44 PM)LukeR Wrote: Up for some Dropfleet Tournament Practice, 40K, LOTR or Gates of Antares

Do you want to do dropfleet? Which faction do you think you will take?
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(21-03-2018, 09:53 PM)Walters Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 06:44 PM)LukeR Wrote: Up for some Dropfleet Tournament Practice, 40K, LOTR or Gates of Antares

Sure, I'll use Shaltari as I'm going to using them in tournaments going forward.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

(21-03-2018, 10:10 PM)LukeR Wrote:

Sure, I'll use Shaltari as I'm going to using them in tournaments going forward.

I'm going to revisit my UCM, though there is a fair chance I will stick to the PHR for Maelstrom as it probably suits my play style better.
Is there one of Matt's new scenarios you'd like to try?
(21-03-2018, 10:48 AM)will Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 10:33 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anybody want a game of Dropfleet 1250pts?

I'll play you if you want Chris?

I might get a bit distracted by the star wars Legion games going on though :-P

Sounds good Will Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(21-03-2018, 10:18 PM)Walters Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 10:10 PM)LukeR Wrote:

I'm going to revisit my UCM, though there is a fair chance I will stick to the PHR for Maelstrom as it probably suits my play style better.
Is there one of Matt's new scenarios you'd like to try?

I've done Collateral, the one with the 4 Space Stations twice, haven't done either of the others. Don't mind which scenario, if you have one you would prefer from the Tournament pack then we can do that one.
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

(20-03-2018, 09:59 AM)Russell Wrote: 40k, either Escalation Practice or whatever!

Hey Russel, i’ll Give a game of 40k 1500pts?