Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword & Scabbard Books - lists available
Hi all I am Peter Day, owner of Sword & Scabbard Books.
I have contacted and asked for permission to advertise the business on your forum, which has been kindly granted.
Sword & Scabbard Books is based in Hertfordshire and is one of three part time businesses I run (the other two being On Target Markers and Sword & Scabbard Terrain).
Sword & Scabbard Books deal with good quality second hand military books from all periods of history (some are newer books on reduced pricing but the majority are second hand, with a special interest on the rarer items / first editions, war gaming and uniform books).
I often have book lists available for people to acquire by email. So if you would like to receive fairly regular lists of some of the books available then please get in touch and I can add your name to the mailing list (I tend to do four to five lists a year and the file size is about 20KB). If interested in receiving the lists email me on blackwolf1354@outlook.com

Alternatively if interested I run a Facebook sales site which can be found on Facebook search at Sword & Scabbard books, you can always contact me through that site or have that so you can receive notice of when I put a new selection on the site.
Also if you don't see on a list or on the Facebook sales site a book, then it is often worth sending an email to the above to ask whether I have it in stock or awaiting to go out.
Hope to hear from some of you. In the meantime happy war gaming.
Peter