Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini leaderboard
Thought it would be a good idea to start keeping track of the warmachine and hordes games being played and keeping a tally of everyones wins. I'll start keeping track from next week and posting it up here for all to see Big Grin

Justin: Khador-1 loss
Mercenaries-
Skorne-1 loss
Simon: Khador-1 win
Retribution-
Stuart: Cygnar-1 win
Luke: PoM-1 win
Dan: Skorne-1 loss
Duane: Mercenaries-1 loss
Alan: Circle orboros-1 win
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Nice idea, I'll make this a *sticky* thread. You might as well chalk up a win for yourself next week now Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm definitely up for this!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Mmmm, same here! Sounds like a really nice idea.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Let's get this table rolling!

Simon Vs Dan 1-0
Luke Vs Duane 1-0
Stuart Vs Justin 1-0

Those are from the games on the 16th.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
That may be a tad harsh on Justin, as he architected his own defeat with all the invaluable advice he gave me! Big Grin
Heh fair enough, that would be cruel. Justin is just too kind sometimes, he has a tendency to help his own demise. Wait until he stops helping, you'll see a far more terrifying (and game-winning) side to him Wink
Yeah, for teaching i'm a real sportsman and will give as much tactical advice as rules advice, once a player is on equal playing level then its no holds barred. I'm hoping to get you all playing at the same level so then we can get more challenging battles that will push us to get better with our own armies. If i win a game, i want it to be because i outplayed my opponent, not because they didn't know the rules and didn't know how to use the army

Had a great game with alan tonight, and looking back i can say purely on points left on the table, alan won that one, as i had 2 points with my beast handlers and he had 10 points with his stalker

No idea what happened in our 3-way game tonight - there was lots of shooting though. Do I get points for that?