Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th August 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 16th August, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Justin vs. Stuart - Warmachine
  • Andy P vs. Sarah - Warhammer Fantasy, Dark Elves vs. Orcs & Goblins, 1500 pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm up for any of...
  • Warmachine, but totally understand if the more experienced folk want a week off from tutorials (your efforts in this respect for the club are much appreciated)
  • Being on the receiving end of another cunning Malifaux strategy from Gareth, whilst trying to learn a bit more about the nuances of my crew other than actually shooting stuff
  • Bushido with Luke
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Painting
I don't mind giving you a game of warmachine, i don't mind doing the tutorials either as long as i play a different game each week it breaks up the monotony.
If you want we could do a 25 point game so you can start to learn about units and solos. I have the long gunners, defender and charger if you wanted to use them, anything else we could proxy to make up the points (as long as we have the stats for it Tongue)
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sounds good to me Justin - count me in Smile I just have my battlebox at the moment, but wouldn't mind a go with the long gunners if that's possible.

Gareth - you up for some more Malifaux the week after (23rd)?
any other warmachine players who will give me a 25 point or so game cause wanna get as much exp as i can
I'm completely free for any of:
  • Warmachine - Maybe with Mike or Racheal as I want them to get a game in at some point.
  • Bushido - With anyone who's up for it, maybe I could infact give a basic tutorial, as after reading the rules a couple of times and playing with Gareth, I'm pretty up-to-date with the rules system.
  • 40k - With Vince to make a 3-sided-battle
  • Painting - Ballad
If anyone requires the use of one of my armies that I'm not using, then I'd be more than happy to lend it to you.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(10-08-2011, 11:23 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I'm completely free for any of:
  • Warmachine - Maybe with Mike or Racheal as I want them to get a game in at some point.
  • Bushido - With anyone who's up for it, maybe I could infact give a basic tutorial, as after reading the rules a couple of times and playing with Gareth, I'm pretty up-to-date with the rules system.
  • 40k - With Vince to make a 3-sided-battle
  • Painting - Ballad
If anyone requires the use of one of my armies that I'm not using, then I'd be more than happy to lend it to you.

I'll gladly take you and Vince on in a 3 sided battle you guys are up for it?
I think Sean might be up for 40K too.
(10-08-2011, 03:02 PM)Gibbs Wrote: I'll gladly take you and Vince on in a 3 sided battle you guys are up for it?

Yeah, I'll wait and see if there is anyone else who needs a game of something, as then you, Vince and Sean can have the game instead. If no-one else needs a game, then I'd love to have a 3/4-sided game of 40k.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I think Alan may be coming on tuesday, so we can sort something 40k related out closer to the time to try and involve whoever is interested to make sure they get a game. If people create a 1000 pt list and 1500 pt list and we can go from there, maybe a two way on one table and a 3 way on another?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven