Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th September 2017
(14-09-2017, 06:13 PM)George Wrote:
(14-09-2017, 03:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a game of Guild Ball, SAGA or Dropfleet/Dropzone.

Happy to demo / help people learn any of these games if they fancy a go.

Hi Chris. I'd quite like to have a go at Saga so if you'd be willing to take me through it that would be great. Would you have a spare sides for me to use or would I need to get some figures together?
Cheers
George

OK great! I have Welsh and Anglo-Danes both painted, or some unpainted Romans or Vikings, so take your pick!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(14-09-2017, 09:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(14-09-2017, 06:13 PM)George Wrote:
(14-09-2017, 03:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a game of Guild Ball, SAGA or Dropfleet/Dropzone.

Happy to demo / help people learn any of these games if they fancy a go.

Hi Chris. I'd quite like to have a go at Saga so if you'd be willing to take me through it that would be great. Would you have a spare sides for me to use or would I need to get some figures together?
Cheers
George

OK great! I have Welsh and Anglo-Danes both painted, or some unpainted Romans or Vikings, so take your pick!

Well I have no preference really so perhaps lets go for the painted ones. Looking forward to it!
Not sure if I am around tomorrow, but if I am can I join Ralph for some board game.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'm still looking for a game of 40k if anyone's around?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith