Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob seeks battle
I use an old plastic toolbox for my dropfleet, with lots of foam and bubble wrap. Its not the ideal solution but I havnt had any breakages (yet). Looking into getting a feldherr case in the future as my collection grows.

Fleet size for tournaments I think I took four cruisers, thirteen frigates, and four corvettes. However for future tournaments, I'll probably have more cruisers and less frigates.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Thanks Will - im wondering whether to get a medium or maximum case. Both have foam slots for 33+ frigates which seems a little excessive!
Necromunda - Van Saar, Scavvies; Dropfleet Commander - UCM
(01-08-2017, 11:07 PM)Adam Duckett Wrote: Both have foam slots for 33+ frigates which seems a little excessive!

Haha it might not be that excessive.... I couldn't fit my UCM frigates in that... :/
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Really! In that case maybe I ought to order the Maxi? Hmmmm. I did make the mistake of ordering a small foam carrier for my Necromunda guys and now I'm regretting it. The big one it is! At least then I've got a target to fill it :-D
Haha yes indeed.

Happy to give you a game whenever you're free too.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Cheers JJ - I'll definitely take you up on that offer!