Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online board games website boiteajeux
Does anybody else play on this: http://www.boiteajeux.net/

It's basically online board games, french website but supports English. The games I tend to play are Myrmes (ant colony games), Agricola (farming) and Diaballik (a bit like netball!), but recently discovered a game called Alchemists (brewing potions) on it.

My name's jaqenhgar78 on it if anyone fancies setting up a game of this or any of the other games there.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
No but I picked up Tabletop Simulator on steam. It's basically a physics engine, but there are enough workshop mods for all sorts of games (Dark Souls, X-Wing, Catan, Destiny etc.) it doesn't help play the game you have to know the rules, but there are plenty of options for people to try.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nice one Chris, will give that a look.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah all the games on boite a jeux have links to their rules so you don't have to have played the game before.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari