Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Malifaux UK GT @ Maelstrom - 5th & 6th November 2011
Poster says it all...

There's possibly more info on the Malifaux Minions UK Facebook page.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Now this I could be tempted in to going to, although I need to learn the rules first Big Grin heh
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yes was tempted but I had a prior arrangement on the 5th in the form if Rugby League internationals. Then I had to cancel that as I realised I had Steven Merchant tickets booked last Feb.

@ Si. You will also need a painted crew, as this one is a painted force tournament. Best learn the rules and get the painting going then.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Now this I could be tempted in to going to, although I need to learn the rules first Big Grin heh

Sounds like it could be a good weekend - although would it give us enough time to learn the rules Big Grin
OFC you could both give the Northampton primer a go. £5 + travel, build and primed standard. Mr Cleussau told me they have all ranges of player at the previous tournament, so plenty of chance to get the rules down with 3 games in a day. Smile
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just 5 tickets left apparently.