Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first game
Sounds like a good idea, that. You're right, if you split the cost over 3 months and keep it infrequent, then it just becomes a cheap way for people to have a good game of Magic, and then compete to win.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Doing a Booster Box Draft could be good fun, me & Amelia would be up for this as they're always a good laugh. Plus playing casually you're less likely to pick the Rares and actually end up with a decent pile of cards to make a deck with heh. Between us we'd easily have enough Lands to do this.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Just found a couple of Worlds decks. Basically it's a pre constructed deck packed full of mostly rares. Gold bordered and not tournament legal, but they were bought got fun. One of them I had the cards to build and played something similar at type 2 tournaments myself, whilst it was legal.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen