Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th June 2017
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Ralph, Alan & Gareth - Board games
  • Russell & Chris - Blood Bowl
  • Ian & Stu - Project Z
  • Fitz & Dave - Shadow War: Armageddon
  • Paul & Phil - Lord of the Rings SBG
  • Matt, Will & Charlotte - Magic the Gathering
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'll be there with my usual board games
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Anyone who i havn't played fancy a game of bloodbowl league?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Anyone want a game of Dropzone, Project Z or Saga. Smile
(31-05-2017, 05:55 AM)Russell Wrote: Anyone who i havn't played fancy a game of bloodbowl league?

I'll give you a game Russell
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-05-2017, 10:37 AM)Raowulf Wrote: I'll be there with my usual board games

This should be a RPG free night - so I'll be up for board-games too. Linked my collection in the sig, so speak out if you want me to bring anything specific.
(31-05-2017, 07:04 AM)ians Wrote: Anyone want a game of Dropzone, Project Z or Saga. Smile

Always up for more Project-Z Cool
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40K, Bloodbowl or a Boardgame
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(31-05-2017, 09:12 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 05:55 AM)Russell Wrote: Anyone who i havn't played fancy a game of bloodbowl league?

I'll give you a game Russell

Sounds good to me - i'll confirm my team value and let you know
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(31-05-2017, 08:23 PM)Russell Wrote: Sounds good to me - i'll confirm my team value and let you know

OK great, my TV is 1,160,000
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari