Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Wargamer this Saturday
They are running a 1500point WFB tournament on Saturday. However they ate also having club members running Malifaux, FoW and Bushido games. I fancy popping along, anyone else interested?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ah damn, I would for the Malifaux but work & an all-day BBQ/party mash-up are keeping me occupied.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I might be interested in popping along for a hour or so.

Subject to the usual caveats of not knowing whether we've got anything else planned tomorrow, and all plans being subject to change at very short notice at the moment.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah, that does sound really interesting. We'll see what happens.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Think that we're gonna try and make it tomorrow, but, as we don't know what will be happening, we are still unsure on whether or not we'll be able to make it. Hope we can find time!

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Going to try and head down there in the afternoon, probably only for an hour or so though.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Really enjoyable, that. Had a Magic the Gathering tutoral with Dad. Really, really enjoyed it. May I just add that I BEAT him Big Grin! Really want to get into it, now, as I know that Gareth is, so we could have a few games. I believe that we infact have a starter set lying around somewhere... God knows where, though...

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Correction I used to be into MtG. If I can find my Dromar deck, then there could be trouble. If not it's Cacky Fires for you all.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Be very, very careful there Luke; MtG is a fun, fun, fun game but oh lord is it expensive heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(07-08-2011, 09:57 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Be very, very careful there Luke; MtG is a fun, fun, fun game but oh lord is it expensive heh.

Oh yes, I think we can both testify to that, lots of money poured into it and still nowhere near as good as the regulars we used to play against
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus