Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st March 2017
(08-03-2017, 07:09 PM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 06:01 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Anyone free for a blood bowl league game ?

Do you want to play Seb Steve? I am 3 games in now, so I'm ahead of schedule.

I've already played him, badly, he thrashed me !

Steve I'll play you at Bllodbowl
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
1850pt 40k or 200pt killteam?
For the Angelic Horde!
(14-01-2017, 02:52 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Would anyone like to give Endure the Stars by Grimlord Games a go? It's from 1-6 players and co-op. Games could last between 15 mins and a hour give or take. I've just received my Kickstarter.

I'll give it a go with you JJ if you want.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(09-03-2017, 01:14 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 07:09 PM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 06:01 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Anyone free for a blood bowl league game ?

Do you want to play Seb Steve? I am 3 games in now, so I'm ahead of schedule.

I've already played him, badly, he thrashed me !

Steve I'll play you at Bloodbowl
Bloodbowl it is then! Big Grin
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(09-03-2017, 06:24 PM)will Wrote:
(14-01-2017, 02:52 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Would anyone like to give Endure the Stars by Grimlord Games a go? It's from 1-6 players and co-op. Games could last between 15 mins and a hour give or take. I've just received my Kickstarter.

Awesome well that's two of us, space for up to 4 more?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Me and Sam are playing 1850pts of 40k, provided he's around. Otherwise I'll join with your game if there's still space JJ?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(09-03-2017, 07:26 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

I'll be up for this JJ
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-03-2017, 09:55 AM)LukeR Wrote: Me and Sam are playing 1850pts of 40k, provided he's around. Otherwise I'll join with your game if there's still space JJ?

I can confirm that i'm free this week, so Luke what would you like to fight, death guard or orks?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(17-03-2017, 01:21 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(13-03-2017, 09:55 AM)LukeR Wrote: Me and Sam are playing 1850pts of 40k, provided he's around. Otherwise I'll join with your game if there's still space JJ?

I can confirm that i'm free this week, so Luke what would you like to fight, death guard or orks?

Up to you entirely. I'm going to try my Castellans of the Imperial Army.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(09-03-2017, 07:26 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

I think Guy is bringing his Imperial Assault with a view to playing it with me and Matt.

How about we combine and do your game or IA depending on how we feel on the night?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts