Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th August 2011
(03-08-2011, 09:12 PM)Gareth Wrote: I can rock up huge totals so it's upto you. However 35 is what I need to use for the tournament so that would be helpful.

I have the Freikorps set which I've yet to assemble, and a few others kicking around that should give me 35 points to play with.

Any particular scenario you want to try?

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(03-08-2011, 05:42 PM)manrogue Wrote: I will wait before i 100% commit to anything as Alan mentioned having a 40k game and wouldn't want him to be without a game this week. Also offered to help the two youngsters i cant remember the name of to do a little battle.......
Will take you up on a Infinity tutorial game the week after though if ok though Justin?

dnt worry if u rather play on a different game system i dnt mind Smile its fun to watch people play different games system as it allows me to see if any appeal to me
up to u but dont feel obliged we can always hav a game another week
(03-08-2011, 05:42 PM)manrogue Wrote: Also offered to help the two youngsters i cant remember the name of to do a little battle.......

Vince did they happen to leave a tape measure at your table on Tuesday? I work with their Dad and he wasn't impressed that they had forgotten to bring it home with them.

@ Stuart - there are a number of scenarios that I have in the tournament pack, so we can pick one next tuesday. I would also like to run through the whole set-up sequence though, as I will need to know that for when I go along, with schems selection etc.If you don't mind. It also lists 75 minutes of play time, so we best pick up the pace.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(04-08-2011, 08:34 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 05:42 PM)manrogue Wrote: Also offered to help the two youngsters i cant remember the name of to do a little battle.......

Vince did they happen to leave a tape measure at your table on Tuesday? I work with their Dad and he wasn't impressed that they had forgotten to bring it home with them.

@ Stuart - there are a number of scenarios that I have in the tournament pack, so we can pick one next tuesday. I would also like to run through the whole set-up sequence though, as I will need to know that for when I go along, with schems selection etc.If you don't mind. It also lists 75 minutes of play time, so we best pick up the pace.
Yep they did mate, put in my case to give them on tuesday.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-08-2011, 08:34 PM)Gareth Wrote: @ Stuart - there are a number of scenarios that I have in the tournament pack, so we can pick one next tuesday. I would also like to run through the whole set-up sequence though, as I will need to know that for when I go along, with schems selection etc.If you don't mind. It also lists 75 minutes of play time, so we best pick up the pace.

Yeah, no worries, happy to be steered by whatever you want to try for the tournie.

sorry stuart but i don't have enough time to make the warmachine battle box so i would like to use yours if that is ok.

and also pauls playing sarah this week in fantasy 1500pts elves vs dwarfs
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Yep, that's fine Tom.
(07-08-2011, 04:16 PM)Stuart Wrote: Yep, that's fine Tom.
thanks

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green