Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA Aetius & Arthur
New SAGA supplement imminent, sounds interesting...

SAGA Aetius & Arthur

Quote:The year is 410AD. Barbarians have crossed the Rhine and invaded the Western Roman Empire. The Visigoths have pillaged Rome while the Huns have arrived on the Roman Empire's borders after ravaging the east. To counter these threats, the Romans have abandoned Britain, leaving the Britons to face the Picts and Saxons alone.

In the century to come, empires will fail and kingdoms will rise. Prepare your Warband and join the battle to defend or destroy the Roman Empire!

In this supplement you will find:
  • 6 new factions; the Romans, Britons, Saxons, Goth, Picts and Huns.
  • New heroes and Legendary units for the new factions
  • New units of Mercenaries to fight alongside your new factions
  • Rules to adapt certain existing factions to take part in your battles in the Age
  • of Invasions
  • 4 new scenarios
  • A complete campaign system where a lone frontier post must hold out against waves of barbarian raiders.
This supplement, that can be used either with SAGA Dark Ages Skirmishes or SAGA The Crescent & The Cross, comes with six Battle Boards for Aetius & Arthur. Can not be sold separately.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah this looks good, will keep an eye on this!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Nice...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Been looking to pick up some Romans anyway for Broken Legions.
Yeah this sounds really good. Everyone loves Romans!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

On sale now:

http://www.grippingbeast.co.uk/SAGA_Aeti...-5432.html
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Nice! Think I'll wait and pick up a copy from Salute Smile
Just got this from http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/pro...upplement/ 21.60 plus 4 delivery. Smile
(15-04-2017, 09:13 AM)ians Wrote: Just got this from http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/pro...upplement/ 21.60 plus 4 delivery. Smile

Nice one, I need to get some dice as want to give the romans or britons a go, I quite fancy painting up some romans and can prob use models I have already got for Britons (?maybe).

What factions are u thinking of?
(15-04-2017, 12:31 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(15-04-2017, 09:13 AM)ians Wrote: Just got this from http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/pro...upplement/ 21.60 plus 4 delivery. Smile

Nice one, I need to get some dice as want to give the romans or britons a go, I quite fancy painting up some romans and can prob use models I have already got for Britons (?maybe).

What factions are u thinking of?

I'm not sure what faction yet although the GB plastic late Romans set looks like a cheap route to use these rules. I'll read the supplement and look at the battle boards then decide.