Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats good agenst what
luke i actually haven't really seen grimgor in action as agenst my dad you just kept on turning to face the griffon and then with gareth you didn't accept a challenge?

anyway i think as luke said black orcs are good on pheonix and sword masters. but i allways get a unit of 20 orc big'uns with extra hand weapon as they get +1 attack for the whole combat and +1 strength for the round. even though they take lots of casualties they can soon overwhelm pheonix gaurd and they cost alot of points and it is hard to have more than 15 so with extra attaccks you can cancel out the armour savae but then half should fail the ward save which should leave atleast 3 dead pheonix gaurd which if you have a unit of 20 and they only have 10, you kill i good % but then they won't get many attacks so will probably kill your back rank of 5 but you still get all the same amount of attacks next go as you can only use the first 2 ranks but they have less as they have half your numbers. NUMBERS ALWAYS WINS WAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!

hope this helps the warlords out there.
i like the sound of the squigs. nasty little chompas!

when i have fully done my warmachine army i will get some squigs.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green

Messages In This Thread
whats good agenst what - by Dark Wolf - 02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
RE: whats good agenst what - by Luke the Squig - 02-08-2011, 01:55 PM
RE: whats good agenst what - by Dark Wolf - 02-08-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: whats good agenst what - by -=IP=- - 22-08-2011, 10:59 PM