Poll: Which faction will you play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UCM
33.33%
3 33.33%
Scourge
22.22%
2 22.22%
PHR
22.22%
2 22.22%
Shaltari
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropfleet Map Campaign- Shangri-La Invasion info and sign up
LAST UPDATED: 5TH APRIL

Week 5 Attack results and Week 6 opponents are now on the attachment!

In the event of two players winning who are attacking the same city, the player with the highest VP score from the game will take the chosen city, and the other player will be given the nearest vacant bordering city, if possible.

Points: Just a reminder that the games begin at 1000pt Clash. If you lose your game, you will receive reinforcements.

Bonus Cards: Players will begin with the bonus cards from the cities that they control. I will hand out laminated versions to you on the night, but if one of your cities is taken by another player, you have to hand the card back!

Scenarios: I will be writing custom scenarios for each week, but these will not be released prior to the gaming night. You will only know the scenario when you arrive at the club. This should encourages admirals to use balanced lists, though I will warn you in advance if I plan to emphasise a particular victory-point scoring tactic in a scenario, like Bombardment etc.

Veteran Ships: I also plan to run a very simple "experience" gaining mechanic of sorts throughout the campaign. All of your ships (excluding frigates) that survive until the end of turn 6, no matter whether you win or lose, will receive one Exp point. This will be shown in the form of a white damage peg in the base, that I will hand out at the end of the night.
In the following game, when at any point the ship is required to take a point of damage, you may instead take off an Exp point. The ship does not gain that Exp back at the end of the game if it went on to survive, but in surviving it will gain a new Exp point anyway. Of course, ships that survive multiple games and do not use their Exp points may accrue several! This mechanic aims to counter-act the inherently destructive nature of DfC (plus my bonus cards making it more destructive) by bumping hull points a little.

Week 6 combatants:

JJ UCM (1100) v Dave PHR (1150)
Luke UCM (1200) v Will PHR (1050)
Gaz Scourge (1200) v Chris Shaltari (1000)
Matt Scourge (1100) v Ian Shaltari (1150)

Leaderboard:

PHR- 7 territories, 6 player wins
Shaltari- 7 territories, 6 player wins
UCM- 7 territories, 4 player wins
Scourge- 6 territories, 4 player wins

SCOURGE
Matt
Gareth

SHALTARI
Ian
Chris

PHR
Dave
Will

UCM
JJ
Luke

PRIZES??
If all players are willing to chip in £6 as a campaign entry fee, I can buy a Battleship each for the winning players as a prize!

.pdf   Shangri-La Campaign Map week 5 attack results.pdf (Size: 489.68 KB / Downloads: 301)
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
I'm in Smile "For The White Sphere"
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

As my the Dropfleet I ordered a couple of weeks ago turned up yesterday, I'd definitely like to join in on Team UCM.
I'm in. UCM. "For Our Ancestors"

(Matt - I added the poll above so we can see how many players of each faction easily)
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Put me down as a scourge player. Smile
I won't be able to take part (aside from 1 off games) as I am supposedly going to Africa in February for 6 months.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Sounds cool. The Shaltari are on their way!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Here is the finished campaign map, I've been working on it this afternoon.

Magic the Gathering

Im in for phr
For the Angelic Horde!
Pretty sure Charlotte is going to be in on this too.

Magic the Gathering