Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 31st January 2017
Hi all.

I was meant to be attending but was at the hospital early this morning with family medical emergency and barely got any sleep. Sorry all Sad
Anyone available for some 40K with Wako Dave?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am looking for a game, but I only have my 40k stuff with me unless there is room for one more to do the Board Games.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(30-01-2017, 10:14 AM)Agent0range Wrote:
(29-01-2017, 04:38 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 07:30 PM)Agent0range Wrote: 40K 1850pts or Dropfleet commander intro (only got the two starter fleets so far)

Hi Alan, I should be able to run through the DfC starter with you, I may just need time at the beginning and end of the night to do some campaign management! We should be able to fit a starter game in though, usually takes an hour and a half to two hours.

I'll be bringing lots of things Campaign related, so could we use all the bits from your starter box to play? I'll bring the mat Smile

That would be brilliant! I'll bring everything I've got Smile

Sorry for the late notice but I'm coming down with manflu I think so I won't be able to make it. Would be keen to re-schedule in a few weeks though if you're around?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Brilliant game last night Phil - could have gone either way at the end there!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(01-02-2017, 09:50 AM)Stuart Wrote: Brilliant game last night Phil - could have gone either way at the end there!

Yes it was! I should have brought a few captains for the courage tests!
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set