Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
Yeah I am liking a lot of the changes. Immobilised dreads get hit on rear armour now - makes more sense. Not sure how you are meant to upgrade to flakk missiles for your missile launchers though...

Also Night Scythes got Faq'd and can drop troops off after moving 36"! Nice one. Ezekiel is only mastery level 1 psyker though... for 170pts. Still not worth it! Will be trying a terminator librarian though with telepathy or telekinesis powers.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
My assumption is that missile launchers come with all three types of missile as standard, though I could be wrong!
I like that glances only take off hull points rather than causing additional damage, with pens only rolling on the damage table.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-06-2012, 03:08 PM)manrogue Wrote: Had a little read through my "borrowed from the internet copy till i can afford it" and quite like alot of the changes, look forward to playing it!

Whats your view on what they've done to the Hydra??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Unless i'm missing something Hydra is gonna be must have in IG armies to take out flyers.
Gonna have to begin converting one (or three!) up.....
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-06-2012, 07:33 PM)manrogue Wrote: Unless i'm missing something Hydra is gonna be must have in IG armies to take out flyers.
Gonna have to begin converting one (or three!) up.....

Way I read the Skyfire rule essentially means Hydras will Yes be good against flyers/skimmers but can now only snap fire the hydra autocannon at any other unit types i.e. hitting on 6's...
Magic the Gathering

Not that fussed in all honesty, as i expect most armies to have flyers/skimmers of some kind in due to how good/useful they are.
Love the interactive scenery, should make for some interesting games once people have the rules nailed down!
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-06-2012, 09:41 PM)manrogue Wrote: Not that fussed in all honesty, as i expect most armies to have flyers/skimmers of some kind in due to how good/useful they are.
Love the interactive scenery, should make for some interesting games once people have the rules nailed down!

Yeah well my pair of Hydras usually make a mess of any infantry squads with worse than MEQ armour but nvm. Yeah ... now I'm gonna have to buy a skyshield lol
Magic the Gathering

Looked through the new rules quickly, and i can't say i like how my DE are looking now. My Razorwing seems more durable, but Incubi i will probably not use again, and FNP getting knocked down to 5+ is going to make keeping units alive much much harder. Glad i'm dropping it for a while now for WFB lol