Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
(07-06-2017, 08:15 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 09:19 PM)wako1302 Wrote: I assume it does not really mater that I am in 2nd poistion in Conf A, eventhou I have won more games than anyone else at the moment.

Not sure Seb is still reading this thread as haven't seen him at the club for a few months so no one is in charge of sorting the league out, it's just running itself at the mo. Don't think the orderin post 1 matters too much, I am assuming we will calculate points or whatever in October when all games are played and we move into cup play-offs.

The tables will just need sorting out Dave. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-06-2017, 08:36 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 08:15 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 09:19 PM)wako1302 Wrote: I assume it does not really mater that I am in 2nd poistion in Conf A, eventhou I have won more games than anyone else at the moment.

Not sure Seb is still reading this thread as haven't seen him at the club for a few months so no one is in charge of sorting the league out, it's just running itself at the mo. Don't think the orderin post 1 matters too much, I am assuming we will calculate points or whatever in October when all games are played and we move into cup play-offs.

The tables will just need sorting out Dave. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Don't worry i have just updated the standings,
my absence was due to exams so i was busy revising, i should be back on the 27th June as all my exams are finished by then, thanks for keeping thread up to date Smile
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Cool, glad you are still around Seb, good luck with the rest of your exams
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Played Russell and his Dwarves last night, resulting in a 4 - 0 win to me.

I cam out of it bloodied though as both no.6 Galadriel and no.9 Nimue sadly kicked the bucket. no.12 Dasyra will miss next game with a fractued arm. I also had another player just badly hurt. The only casualty I caused in reply was a dwarf who got hit by a rock from the crowd and will miss next game.

Liriel my catcher is now an emerging star and picked up the Fend skill. My thrower Illyrian rolled a double and picked Strong Arm (+1 to pass - nice!) and my no.3 wardancer Yria picked up Side Step. Fan factor went up to 6 and I bought an apothecary with my 60000 winnings, leaving 10000 in the treasury (hopefully they will stop so many players dying).

Since I have only 10 players for my next game I have a journeyman line-elf joining me temporarily.

Have updated my team list on page 2 of this thread and put the results in the table in post 1.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Played Russell and his Dwarves last night, with a 2-0 Victory for me.

The Dwarves had obviously done something to incur the wrath of the dice gods, as Russells rolling was awful, which really hampered him.

The Orcs got off to an early start, managing to cause 3 casualties on the first drive, on of them a Slayer who sadly popped his clogs. My Veteran Blitzer managed to run it into the end zone for a touchdown. The rest of the first half was inconsequential.

At the beginning of the second half, the Dwarven Deathroller set up and proceeded to smash through my line - although couldn't cause any casualties. The dwarves were depleted by this point with 3 casualties and one KO who refused to return, yet through good tactical play they very nearly scored.

A Blitzer made a dash for the end zone, only to trip and fall at the last minute (Rolled a one on a go for it). My thrower decided to make a move and picked the ball up, but failed the throw and the ball dropped. On the turnover the Dwarf Blitzer tried to pick it up and score, but fumbled again and the ball went flying into the stand, only to be flung 11 squares up the pitch right next a waiting Orc Lineman, who picked the ball up and walked it into the endzone.

In the second half I managed to cause another two casualties, one of them fatal, and Russell caused one which was a minor injury.

I got 80,000 gold winnings and plus 1 fan factor, while Russell got 70,000 and didn't lose any.
updated first post with Luke and Russell's result
If a picture summed up this game it was this one

[Image: DD8zEnCW0AAwl7T.jpg]
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
After licking my wounds I've decided what to do with my team. I've bought a new Blitzer (to replace the one Dave killed) to take me back up to 12 players (1 returning from injury who avoided the bloodbath). I'm thinking i'll keep the change and use it to replace one of the missing 'special' players after my next game
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Chris beat me 3-2 last night, in a thoroughly entertaining match. My Skinks proved expert ball handlers as they intercepted and passed they way through, whilst Chris's Elfs proved about as nimble as a block of wood, as they constantly fell whilst dodging about. However man of the match was the Journeyman who got a p45 for scoring a final play, winning touchdown, as his reward.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I realise i didn't post a result for my game with Seb - I lost but cant remember the score!
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith