Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
Heres the link to the excel file i use as my roster

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1dbptvexhi8l7...r.xls?dl=0
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Beat Paul 1-0 last week

I have no WON 3, DRAWN 1 & LOST 1
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Please tell me he beat you up and youre down 9 guys :-p
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(22-05-2017, 07:34 PM)Russell Wrote: Please tell me he beat you up and youre down 9 guys :-p

Nope, Fully fit squad of 13
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
THE Norse (Dave) and Dwarfs (Russell) played out a tight 1-1- draw.

BUT then Norse came away without a single injury and the Dwarfs had a player killed - So a moral victory to the Norse.

The Norse have now WON 3, LOST 1 & DRAWN 2

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
I don't even have the Gold to re-buy a new Blitzer! I'll be emptying my treasury to buy a new Blocker before my next game!

However play of the game has to be the Dwarf Runner getting freed from 4 surrounding players by his teammates, then pulling off 2 Go For Its to score a touchdown

That Makes is Won 1, Lost 2, Drawn 1 for the dwarves
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
OK I have updated the first post as best I can with people's results - can we all keep posting results here so we can keep track of what's going on - if there is a mistake I suggest posting here a list of your games, with scores and opponent played and we will try and straighten it out. Hopefully the table is correct though.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I assume it does not really mater that I am in 2nd poistion in Conf A, eventhou I have won more games than anyone else at the moment.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(06-06-2017, 09:19 PM)wako1302 Wrote: I assume it does not really mater that I am in 2nd poistion in Conf A, eventhou I have won more games than anyone else at the moment.

Not sure Seb is still reading this thread as haven't seen him at the club for a few months so no one is in charge of sorting the league out, it's just running itself at the mo. Don't think the orderin post 1 matters too much, I am assuming we will calculate points or whatever in October when all games are played and we move into cup play-offs.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Seb will hopefully be back very soon once exam season is over.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."