Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
Me and Seb played a couple weeks back. My first proper game so seb was coaching me a bit. Bizarrely I scored first! And hospitalized a load of rats, two died, (sorry Seb!) - but my beginners luck didn't hold and the rats came back and won 2-1... good game though I am hooked...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(07-02-2017, 11:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: Seb - I have updated the league standings to reflect mine and Luke game tonight. We didn't get a full game in (I have to be honest there was a lot of Blocking going on and tactical smashing of players,) but I was leading 2-1 when we called it. Net result was Luke's Fan Factor dropped to 5, mine rose to 5. Luke's player that got a skill up rolled a standard skill, as did mine (Minty Python has taken Side Step after scoring two TD.) Luke who had the FAME for the match rolled 6 for the payout (70,000gp) and I rolled a 2, so I rerolled for a 1 (20,000gp) I didn't roll my MVP but I was giving it to a Saurus and seeing as they were all the same I just gave it to "Frog" the Bounty Hunter. As such I will have to roll proper in future games. No injuries to report for either team.

I have adjusted my team table to reflect all my changes in the previous post.

thanks very much
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Lost 2-0 to Dave. He shoved two players off the field, both got injured, both got nothing major, so not only did he get no SPP, I get my players back. 'Frog' won my MVP so I took my skill roll, scored 3-3 but have chosen Block. Dave got various player SPP, but the one that ended up making a roll, scored 6-6. Dave won a Fan Factor, so he is at 3, I lost the one I got against Luke, so I'm back to 4. Dave took home 70000gp in winnings, and for the second match on the trot, even with +1 to my roll, I score a 1, leaving me a total of 40000gp. Ahhh.

Anyway my team sheet has been updated, the standings have also been.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just updating my roster to reflect the outcome of the game with Steve.

Jurgen Schlinger gained 3 SPP for a completed pass and an interception.

Heinrich Bolado had a broken neck, so loses 1 AG and misses next game.

Matthais Meier was awarded MVP, so gets 5 SPP.

Earnings for the game were 50000, which will be used to buy an extra lineman so I can field 11 players in my next game! New recruit is #12 Lars Rockmeier.

Roster updated.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The game between myself and Matt was a 1-1 draw. Results table updated.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Drew 1-1 with Dave.

I kicked off and promptly 2 of my players were injured in the first two turns - one badly hurt and my thrower got a smashed hip. Managed to get the ball off Dave and I scored midway through the 1st half. Then managed to prevent Dave scoring and had a chance to score at the other end to make it 2 - 0 (dodge, hand-off, two dodges, two go for its, a throw and failed the 3+ catch needed).

Second half I was receiving but things went a bit haywire and I lost the ball, Dave was knocking me about with his 4 high strength players and block all over the place. Dave started running the ball up the pitch and my wardancer went to blitz, fell over when he went for it and died...

I had another player badly hurt and Dave managed to run his thrower in on the last turn to level the match - nail-biting stuff!

I got 80,000 winnings (rolled a 6, plus 1 fame and a draw) so spent almost all my money on a new wardancer!
My catcher got MVP and with the touchdown levelled up again, rolling double 4 so I need to think about what skill to get.
Fan factor went up by one, so they're obviously happy!

With my thrower missing next match my team value is only 960,000, so has actually gone down! Still, I didn't lose Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Is it too late to hoin with my Dwarf Team - im newish to Blood Bowl but have an OK understanding of the game
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(08-04-2017, 05:44 PM)Russell Wrote: Is it too late to hoin with my Dwarf Team - im newish to Blood Bowl but have an OK understanding of the game

There is a free spot so it would be great if you did join, the aim is to play everyone else by the end of Oct (?i think?) so should be enough time to get the games in. I have only played two games so far although most have played one or two more. The inducement system is a pretty good handicap system so should be in with a shot at the game even if your team value is a lot lower than your opponent (and if you play me it will be higher at the mo as mine has actually gone down!!)

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Count me in then!
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(08-04-2017, 06:48 PM)Russell Wrote: Count me in then!

Nice one Smile