Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Mythic Battles: Pantheon
Kickstarter live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806...s-pantheon

Have been really enjoying playing Conan with the kids and this is their second game, looks like lots of models that could also be good for Of Gods and Mortals as well Stu?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
keeping an eye on this too, love the models, conan is brilliant and all of the models as you say are perfect for OGAM
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I saw this appear on Kickstarter too - although I'm trying to stay away from that site Smile

Models do look perfect for OGaM!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i backed it......
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Less than 2 hours left on this and they have hit over $2.5million! You get a LOT of miniatures for your money, I'm in....
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(01-12-2016, 07:38 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Less than 2 hours left on this and they have hit over $2.5million! You get a LOT of miniatures for your money, I'm in....

I've backed this as well, there's a silly amount of models. Some of the monsters look amazing!
(02-12-2016, 12:34 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 07:38 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Less than 2 hours left on this and they have hit over $2.5million! You get a LOT of miniatures for your money, I'm in....

I've backed this as well, there's a silly amount of models. Some of the monsters look amazing!

Great! Will be up for a game when it gets delivered in a year or so... Smile
(02-12-2016, 10:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Im in Big Grin
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(02-12-2016, 11:34 AM)Simian Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 10:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Im in Big Grin

Me too Smile
That's quite a haul for the money! Look forward to facing off against some of those figures with OGAM Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."