Wyvern Wargames SAGA tournament - Saturday 25th February 2017
Details to follow...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looks like it's my weekend off.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-10-2016, 02:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: Looks like it's my weekend off.
Gives us time to practise !
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
This is quoted from the WW forum

"The Wyvern Wargamers sixth SAGA tournament day is to be held on Saturday 25th February 2017.

As usual I'll need some help from the club to hold and run this event but I'll cover that in more detail as we get closer to the day.

The day will consist of 4 games, each lasting up to 1 hr 45 mins using four different scenarios.
Games will be played using 6 point armies from a 7 point roster.
The rules as defined in the CRESCENT and CROSS rulebook and the official errata clarifications will be used. To make this event a bit different the factions allowed will be restricted to a list of just ten; Vikings, Normans, Anglo-Danish, Welsh, Anglo Saxon, The Bretons, The Scots,The Irish, The Norse-Gaels or the Strathclyde.
Priests, Banners, Swords for Hire and Legends of the Viking Age are allowed but no HEROES.

Details of the four scenarios and full details of the event are provided in a Player Pack provided when you registrar.

If you would like to enter then email Chris Churchill at
christopher.churchill@yahoo.com

Out of the 36 places available, players currently registered are:
Chris Churchill - place requested - Paid
Karl Farrell - place requested - Not paid
Nick Brown - place requested - Not Paid
Ian Mootz - place requested - Not paid
Richard Malpas - place requested - Not paid"
I'm up for this, happy Chris has limited the dark age factions to exclude the rus princes as had no idea what to do in my game against them last time!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I would have been in this too but sadly all C&C factions are excluded. I play the Moors.
Looks like my Normans will be returning then ! Shame I like my Saracens better !
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Chris Churchill has asked for confirmation from those planning to attend, so please drop him a line if you're heading along.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hers an interesting idea for this years event. Would people be interested in a "warband" swap? Basically this year we randomly play with another club members force, and then see who does the best.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(13-11-2016, 07:32 PM)Gareth Wrote: Hers an interesting idea for this years event. Would people be interested in a "warband" swap? Basically this year we randomly play with another club members force, and then see who does the best.

We couldn't do any worse !
Who is actually up for going? I'd like to but obviously I don't drive.
Malifaux - Gremlins