Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th December 2016
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Star Wars RPG
  • Lord of the Rings SBG campaign multiplayer finale
  • Matt (Scoundrel13) & John - Dropfleet Commander demo game
  • Dave & Shane - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Ralph - Board games
Games Sought:
  • Ian - Dropfleet Commander
  • Tony - Bolt Action
  • Hector - Dropfleet Commander, 1500pts
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Star wars RPG is on
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
LotR Multiplayer this week - Details to follow
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looking for a game of 40k, or something else
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'd be up for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone Flexible on points.

Will we havn't played Dropfleet yet? Smile
(29-11-2016, 04:08 PM)ians Wrote: I'd be up for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone Flexible on points.

I will be playing in the Lord of the rings battle finale but could give you a game the following week(20th)?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(29-11-2016, 06:02 PM)will Wrote:
(29-11-2016, 04:08 PM)ians Wrote: I'd be up for a game of Dropfleet or Dropzone Flexible on points.

I will be playing in the Lord of the rings battle finale but could give you a game the following week(20th)?

OK will I've put that up in the 20th thread.

I won't be available for a game this week anymore.
Me and John are playing a Dropfleet demo game.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Does anyone have enough stuff/time to give me a Bolt Action demo? If not this week then perhaps another? I don't have any kit but hope to get some over Christmas.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
I will be looking for a game of DFC, I can do up to 1500.

Is there much bolt action 'action'? I have some Heer Panzergrenadiers that I am in the middle of painting, around 1000 points worth.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.