Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th November 2016
Luke. Great game. I love your chaoter master! So scary. I loved your hero scout too!

My terminators ended up doing nothing but my lord and sorcerer were good. I was running out of models at the end and I think another turn would've won it for you. Shame we ran out of time. Really good fun. Thanks!
(30-11-2016, 12:13 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Luke. Great game. I love your chaoter master! So scary. I loved your hero scout too!

My terminators ended up doing nothing but my lord and sorcerer were good. I was running out of models at the end and I think another turn would've won it for you. Shame we ran out of time. Really good fun. Thanks!

Thanks Matt, I really enjoyed last night as well. In my mind, hero scout would have heroically killed the Plague Marine that climbed up the building.

It was a really close game most of the way through, and you managed to do a good job mauling all of my Infantry.

Maybe sometime after Christmas we can have another game, with me bringing my Chaos Space Marines instead?
(30-11-2016, 09:13 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(30-11-2016, 12:13 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Luke. Great game. I love your chaoter master! So scary. I loved your hero scout too!

Thanks Matt, I really enjoyed last night as well. In my mind, hero scout would have heroically killed the Plague Marine that climbed up the building.

It was a really close game most of the way through, and you managed to do a good job mauling all of my Infantry.

Maybe sometime after Christmas we can have another game, with me bringing my Chaos Space Marines instead?

Sounds like a great idea! I really enjoyed all those mutation rolls. I would have loved your scout to kill that plague marine.

He's a proper hero!